|Mississauga (2), City of. Peel Region. Southwestern Ontario.|
Photo Credits: © Mark Visser
1400 Lakeshore Road East. Just west of Marie Curtis Park.
Tower Information (22-04)
Site Information: The site is known as the Arsenal Lands because during World War II it was the site of a munitions factory, Small Arms Co. Ltd., that built the Lee Enfield Rifle. Subsequently, the property was owned by Canada Post and operated as a mail sorting facility.
|Home||Back to Top|